Monday, September 27

Sunday - Homeworks and tongue piercings

Hello! It's a Sunday. Like other Sundays, today is the best day to do homework. Tomorrow marks the last week of classes for this semester and I'm already on break mode (HAHA). So there's a case analysis, accounting problems to solve, a reaction paper on the stock market, and the usual humanities project na panira sa weekend ng lahat. It's supposed to be a compilation of recordings na pag pinagtagpi-tagpi aabot ng 1-5 mins. I had in mind something that would sound like Mogwai or Bloc Party in their second album, and remembered this video from some guy on YouTube. This would sound 100% awesome, lalo na pag pinarinig sa klase on Tuesday, but I'm not musically gifted so di ko alam pano ko siya magagawa.





I just finished dinner (3 bananas and papaya). I just realized how productive to death this day has been since all I've done was eat pasta while watching The Mentalist. I can't help it. I'm not good at sticking to plans and timetables.

Hmm. This sem break though, I plan on having my tongue pierced. I think I can get away with not eating spicy food and smoking, so...And I've been meaning on getting one since first year college, nung nagsimula akong magkaroon ng piercings sa tenga. So? :)

This guy makes it look so easy


but it'd be good kung may mahanap akong clinic that does the procedure



Babagay kaya sakin? (Papayat ba ako nyan? HAHAHA!) Excitement :)

No comments:

Post a Comment