Thursday, October 7

Wednesday - Another semester down



I feel so tired. Today has been exhausting and it's barely 6 in the afternoon. I've got 5 exams to go, three tomorrow and the rest on Friday and I'm done with this semester. It's funny because I don't feel like much has happened, though I can also say that so much has happened and I don't know where to start. Supposedly this should have been my "realizations" entry for this semester, what was good, what was bad, what would be worth-doing next semester, et cetera. Can't do that now. I barely recall anything worth-doing that would classify as inspiring or useful for an academic achiever. I spent the semester skipping classes to be with people who are now complete strangers. I am waiting for that moment when I'll know that I can stop the old habits. Because right? Those moments just come, and you have to wait for them. But you have to have will first, so when these moments come you'll just realize and move on to the next chapter. I think I'm getting there.

Well yes, kidding. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment