Tuesday, February 1

like flac

hi. hello. after class hinintay ko sa may kubo si aimee, at sa paghihintay nakita sina Sof at KC, sisses ko sa UP. sumaglit ako sa apartment nila KC sa cabinet hill and went home by 9. watched the social network and macgruber. bukas ko na papanoorin ang dinner for schmucks and superman/batman apocalypse. i don't know what to say to keep you interested, my days are as average as christmas or valentine's - labeled, pero so-so pa rin. my camera kazumi defunct, my nail polish still black, my microeconomics notes incomplete. the first thing on my to-do list for later is to get a new pair of spectacles. maybe buy a new book. and review for the exams on saturday and next week. feb 14 is two weeks away. on last year's feb 14 arvin and i broke up at a house gig. imagine that. music, friends, booze, the breakup, and a really bad hangover the day after. i'm saying nothing. i have to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment