Saturday, May 7

911



I just really feel like a wreck right now. I don't advise you to check this page, say, for a month or so, because it's going to be a nonsense post after another. Don't get me wrong, I have friends I talk to on a constant basis, I go out and live like normal people do. It's just that.. I don't know exactly what. I feel like a huge waste of space. Like I'm more invisible than usual, kung may ganon man. I find comfort in songs I play the whole time on this computer that repel the people I live with to their rooms. I have this raincloud following me wherever I go, and it's stupid to say since there is no particular reason. It's like my hormones are pulling a very bad joke on me and I have SAD or something. SAD, seasonal affective disorder. Parang joke lang din e, ano? Anyway. It frustrates me that I don't know what I want, what could possibly make me happy happy. I can't focus, my eyes always hurt and my sight is blurrier than usual. Sakit na ba to? I need help, folks. Me no likey this. Not even watching The Benchwarmers or the latest season of CSI Las Vegas or Jackass 3D make me happy lately. Not even pizza. Not even Rebecca Black. And I'm being stupid because I turn on the TV and there goes How I Met Your Mother or Mutya and that should be enough. For me, that is. But not now, it's not working. I could attend boxing class or yoga or go hiking. I could do that. I always watch Annoying Orange on Youtube. And check religiously Urban Dictionary. FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment