Monday, June 6

i woke up real early today because i didn't want this semester to be like others and i'd arrive late on the very first day of class. but i was sleepy the whole day. classmates were nice, teachers were nice, weather was nice. very nice day. couldn't help but doodle to save my own life. too much niceties are deadly.
note the tallies haha!
i draw like a gradeschooler
 i like my mwf schedule coz i don't have time to bum around though i was worried the whole day because i wasn't able to attend training. should i really really worry? my resume, after all, gave a clear warning on my schedule for this semester. (haha kideeeeng) i'd be able to attend work, if they hire me, pero yung training... :( will definitely go tomorrow. done with homework. hearing nothing but cream puff (our hamster) and the rustle of the plastic bag my sister paty strategically put beneath cream puff's cage. homaygaaaaaad cream puff go to sleep already

No comments:

Post a Comment