Friday, August 5

I was allowed a one-day leave yesterday - from school, from work. Mum finally resigned to my decision of withdrawing my subjects for the semester, and so it was that yesterday I got a dropping form from the dean's office. I find comfort in thinking that maybe now she trusts my instincts and believes that am an adult, though I still feel sorry that I am not worried about not graduating on time.

Tomorrow I won't have to wake up early. I won't have to prepare for exams. I have no excuse not to come to work early. Buti na lang nakita ko si Phoebe and Mike today. I feel like I'm never really alone.

And speaking of Mike, may napanood kaming sobrang funny na guy on YouTube nung araw na natulog ako sa kanila.




What's going on, Chicharon? Dyosko. Mike like asked me four or five times "..... chicharon?" and kept forgetting hahahaha. We've watched other videos by this guy Mikey Bustos at sa sobrang aliw namin nadelay ang lakad namin mag-Sweet Manna to istapeki ("spaghetti") ourselves.



Andami na namin naplanong pagkakainan! Sana payday na uli.

No comments:

Post a Comment