Monday, August 15

HOOOOOORRRAAAAHHHHH PAYDAY!

Mike's recovered from the Jack Daniels hangover, birthday kasi ng mom niya kagabi. I had to wake him up twice this morning hahaha. And now I'm blogging from my favorite room: his room. :) We were just testing his laptop's webcam so bear with the photodump of me and mi bebe. :)
Aliw na aliw sa webcam, hahahaha
New books! Sana payday araw-araw <3 The Unexpected Universe @ P83 and Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close @P555, from Book Sale and National Bookstore
bitch @ P44 from Book Sale - Feminist kuno-kuno-kuno
DUCKFACE :}

LOVE THAT FACE! :*
when you see it you'll shit brix. de, haha
<3


13 Assassins!!!!!!!!! 
We're always this happy, but today is meganormously happy because it's payday. :) We treated ourselves to a spot we've been wanting to eat at for weeks. At work kasi I always ping him foodpics like these:


We were craving for a burger we lovingly call HEART ATTACK coz it's like 90% patty and bacon and cheese that to look at it just makes your heart explode from all the gracious goodness that fills the earth. So we go to Jimmy's Retro Diner which is located at La Azotea and wait for half an hour to have it served. Gawd. They served us a burger that was 90% tinapay. For 199 pesos. Tangina this, we were thinking. You should have seen Mike's dismay, and of course my fury. Atrocity right there under our noses. Hindi pa mabango ang burger. I have a pic of it, but I have no USB cable with me and I can't figure out the Bluetooth settings for this laptop. Anyway. Mike and I will be starting a food blog. And we bought a copy of 13 Assassins, a film by Takashi Miike. Am just waiting for him to get off his ass playing Galaxy Online on his desktop which is a meter away from this bed and to read this update. Haha. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment